dinsdag 22 april 2014

Spring outfit of the day: Nautical

Hi ladies,
every spring I love wearing nautical pieces. Striped shirts, navy and a pop of red are such classics, yet they never get boring. 
I also wanted to share these beautiful flowers that were planted in my neighbourhood. I think these Narcissus flowers are so festive and perfect for this time of year.


I love the LL Bean bags, however they are not available in Europe. This bag from Ralph Lauren is very similar.
The shirt I'm wearing is from H&M. I purchased it this season so it is still available! I think the gold button details on the sleeves and shoulders are so pretty and add something extra.

Unfortunately, J. Crew isn't available either were I live. So I searched the web and I found the classic bauble necklace on ebay!! They had so many colors for very affordable prices. I choose one in grey.
For a pop of color, I wore red ballerina's from Zara. Zara has some of the best accessories in my opinion!

What do you think of the nautical trend?
I love hearing from you!
xoxo
Suzanne

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!