woensdag 30 april 2014

Purchase of the month: French Pharmacy: Caudalie, Bioderma, Avène, Nuxe,...

Hi ladies
I have finished quite of few of my skincare products and I'm not going to France any time soon. So I had to make an order at one of my favorite French Pharmacy websites.
The first few products I purchased are nourishing skincare products. I choose two Bioderma Hydrabio products, because I heard so many good things about this line. I got the serum and the cream. Also, I love that these have a pump!
Another serum I got is by Avène, which is their soothing and hydrating serum. Then I got a night cream by Nuxe. I wanted to try more products from Nuxe, because I love their lip balm and oil.

Next I got some cleansing products. I wanted to try more products from La Roche Posay Effaclar line, which is an exfoliating line. I really enjoy using my Effaclar K, therefore I chose the Effaclar Duo cream and the Effaclar lotion.
Lately, I hear so much about Caudalie, so I wanted to try the brand myself. I got a cleansing milk as I am out of my cleansing cream by Clarins.
Lastly I purchased a few masks as I mask twice a week. I got an Avène hydrating mask as I already love the anti rougeur mask by Avène.
I don't hear a lot about Lierac, so I wanted to try a product from this brand. I choose a comfort mask to get to know the brand a little better.
Lastly I got a hair conditioning balm with mango butter. Amelia from Liana Beauty recommended this in her video.
What are some of your skincare favorites?
I love hearing from you!
xoxo
Suzanne

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!