vrijdag 14 maart 2014

Make-up look: March

Hi ladies,
I'm totally in the mood for spring, because we had some wonderful sunny weather the last few days. I already started wearing some fun and vibrant colours as you may have seen in my spring wish list and my spring look. I also starting wearing a different make-up look.

I have put away my full coverage Estee Lauder double wear foundation and started wearing Vichy DermaBlend concealer with a little bit of Rimmel Stay Matte powder. This feels less heavy on my skin, which is more comfortable to me during the warmer weather.
I also started wearing the NYX cream blush in Boho Chic on my cheeks. I have been loving wearing it on its own for a glowy and healthy look.
I started wearing brighter lip colours and my favourite combination is the Essence lip liner in Cute Pink with a Clarins lipgloss in 02 - Apricot or 03 - Beige.
For my eyes I have been using the Chantecaille Wild Horses palette, which is such a easy, yet luxurious palette.


What's your favourite spring look?
xoxo
Suzanne

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!