maandag 20 januari 2014

Project Pan 2013: Roundup

Hi ladies,
before I share my new beauty resolutions for 2014, I wanted to end Project Pan 2013
Although I only managed to finish 6 items, I'm pretty satisfied. After using certain beauty products, I realized they had already gone bad and I wasn't sure about using them. So many of the PP2013 items I have already thrown away.

I won't be doing a Project Pan any time soon, I have already done 3, but I am planning to do something different in 2014! 

What are your beauty resolutions for 2014?
xoxo
Suzanne 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Yay for empties!! And can't wait to hear your beauty resolutions!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hmmm my beauty resolution is trying to take better care of my skin:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!