dinsdag 7 januari 2014

London beauty haul

Hi ladies,
after Christmas J. and I went to London for a few days. We enjoyed our little city trip. The weather was lovely and all of the Christmas decorations were still up. Before going on this trip, I made a wish list. Although I didn't buy everything I had planned, I'm happy with everything I got!

I got several face make-up items, because in The Netherlands there aren't light foundations for sale. I always have to use bronzer in my neck. So when I realized lighter colors were available, I purchased two. I bought the Revlon Colorstay in 150-buff and my favourite foundation Estee Lauder Double Wear in 1N1 Ecru.
Another face make-up product I got, were two concealers. These were on my wish list, because every beauty blogger from the UK blogs about the Collection concealers. The colors I purchased are 1 fair and 2 light.

The next two items are from a brand that is talked about a lot as well, which is Soap&Glory. Especially their hand cream is popular, so I decided to get it and I also got a body mist.
I wanted to get something from MUA as I hear great thing about this very affordable make-up brand. I went for a cream blush, because I have been using my cream blushes a lot lately.
The Dior Addict lip maximizer and lip glow always intrigued me, so when I saw these two products in a little set on the airport I couldn't resist!

The last item I got is a tool, which is an eyelash curler by Shu Uemura.

I can't wait to start playing with these beauty items.
If you fancy seeing a review of anything, please let me know,
I would love to do it!
xoxo
Suzanne

2 opmerkingen:

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!