maandag 9 december 2013

My holiday make-up basket

Hi ladies,
I usually reach for the same make-up items, so I love changing up my beauty routine as the seasons change. Although I will continue to use many items from my fall make-up basket, I will change a few.

I love wearing glitter on my nails all year round, but lately I have been obsessed with glitter everywhere! I have been wearing a neutral manicure with an accent glitter nail with one of my glitter Butter London polishes.
 

Since I have been wearing so much glitter already, I prefer to wear a matte blush and eye look. During the colder months I love having fresh red cheeks and the Tarte Amazonian Clay in Natural Beauty does just that.

I recently purchased my first Chanel palette! After reading and hearing many positive reviews I decided to get it and I'm so happy I did. It's perfect for an everyday look and just feels so luxurious! If it is still available, I would highly recommend for you to have a look at it. 

Normally don't wear lip products with shimmer, but as I have already expressed, I can't get enough of shimmer or glitter! It all started when I purchased the Maybelline Color Sensational in Galactic Mauve. This lipstick is a gorgeous ylbb color with gold shimmer. It's such a beautiful and fun color for the holidays, so I decided I wanted to purchase a few more lip products with glitter. I got another Color Sensational in Mauve Diamonds, which is less opaque. I also got a Max Factor lipstick in Raisin, which is more of a lychee color. The last sparkling lip product I picked up, is a Revlon Super Lustrious Lipgloss in Pearl Plum. This is a plum and red lip gloss.
Maybelline-Mauve Diamonts, Maybelline-Galactic Mauve, Max Factor-Raisin, Revlon-Pearl Plum

I would love to know what you have changed lately in your make-up routine!
xoxo
Suzanne

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Love those pretty gloss picks and all your winter makeup!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Loving your picks for your holiday makeup basket. The Chanel palette looks so pretty!!! And those lip colors are just perfect!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I need to find a great eyeshadow collection that has some bling and glitter for the holiday season. The basic browns and grays won't work for the parties and festivities. These look great. - Katy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love your Chanel palette! I have been wearing eye shadows from my UD naked palette, lately. In the winter I pick the shimmery colors, especially the lighter ones for day. I am attracted to sparkly lipsticks too, and I guess I'll have to buy one, since I only have small samples...
    And during the winter I also wear darker and more glittery nail polish. What is that drags us to sparkle in the winter????

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I usually pick darker colors for nail polish too. I don't know what drag us to sparkle, but I can't help myself!! haha :)

      Verwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!