maandag 9 december 2013

My holiday make-up basket

Hi ladies,
I usually reach for the same make-up items, so I love changing up my beauty routine as the seasons change. Although I will continue to use many items from my fall make-up basket, I will change a few.

I love wearing glitter on my nails all year round, but lately I have been obsessed with glitter everywhere! I have been wearing a neutral manicure with an accent glitter nail with one of my glitter Butter London polishes.
 

Since I have been wearing so much glitter already, I prefer to wear a matte blush and eye look. During the colder months I love having fresh red cheeks and the Tarte Amazonian Clay in Natural Beauty does just that.

I recently purchased my first Chanel palette! After reading and hearing many positive reviews I decided to get it and I'm so happy I did. It's perfect for an everyday look and just feels so luxurious! If it is still available, I would highly recommend for you to have a look at it. 

Normally don't wear lip products with shimmer, but as I have already expressed, I can't get enough of shimmer or glitter! It all started when I purchased the Maybelline Color Sensational in Galactic Mauve. This lipstick is a gorgeous ylbb color with gold shimmer. It's such a beautiful and fun color for the holidays, so I decided I wanted to purchase a few more lip products with glitter. I got another Color Sensational in Mauve Diamonds, which is less opaque. I also got a Max Factor lipstick in Raisin, which is more of a lychee color. The last sparkling lip product I picked up, is a Revlon Super Lustrious Lipgloss in Pearl Plum. This is a plum and red lip gloss.
Maybelline-Mauve Diamonts, Maybelline-Galactic Mauve, Max Factor-Raisin, Revlon-Pearl Plum

I would love to know what you have changed lately in your make-up routine!
xoxo
Suzanne