maandag 23 december 2013

London Wish List

Hi ladies,
I'm going to visit London at the end of December. I can't wait to see all the beautiful holiday decorations and to enjoy the great cultural aspects this city has to offer.
We're flying to London and we only booked hand luggage. So I decided to make a little wish list with all the beauty products I would like to buy while in the UK.


London Wish List

I had to plan out my wish list due to the airport restrictions, as I'm only allowed to bring a certain amount of liquids. 

Firstly, I would love to buy some of the soap & glory, because so many people talk about this brand and its amazing scents. I can't wait to try them and have a little sniff!
I also heard a lot of great stories about the hair products from Bumble and bumble. I love hair oils, therefore I think I'm going to purchase the hairdresser's invisible oil.
Another great product I heard a lot about is the Collection concealer. Apparently, the coverage is amazing. So I couldn't pass that up!
One of my favourite budget brands is Kiko. While I'm in London I will definitely visit one of their stores and pick some make-up items up.

The Shu uemura eyelash curler is the best of its kind, so I'm going to have a look and maybe get one for myself.
Lastly I want to check out the Chantecaille counter. I don't hear a lot about this brand, but every review I read was really positive. Most reviews were about their tinted moisturiser, so I might get it.

I can't wait to have a look at some of these brands, because I'm not able to get them here in the Netherlands. If you have any recommendations, I would love for you to share them!
xoxo
Suzanne

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I love your beauty haul posts. That lipstick looks right up my alley!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. How exciting! Have a blast in London darlin! Festive red lips are a holiday essential:)!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hope you have fun on your trip!
    I've never been to London but it seems like an amazing city.

    xoxo
    http://isleofisis.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hey there!! Happy New Year!! We hope you had an amazing trip to London!! Can't wait to see what you picked up too! :-)

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!