woensdag 28 augustus 2013

August Favourites

Hi ladies,
I have been travelling most of August, so I used the same things all month. I didn't try any new exciting products and therefore I only have three favourites.
In a recent haul I got the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation and I really enjoy using it! It is a full coverage foundation, which doesn't move or transfers during the day and has a matte finish. I think I found my new holy grail foundation!!

I ordered some of the Real Techniques brushes by Samantha Chapman. I love the blush brush (picture), the powder brush and the multi-task brush, which is part of the travel essentials kit. They are super soft, easy to use and multi taskers. Which brushes do you recommend?

This month I started using a new shampoo and conditioner as I posted my summer hair care routine. I love the way my hair feels after using this product. It's softer, healthier and more shiny. I also have a lot less tangled hair.

Hope you have a wonderful day!
xoxo
Suzanne

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Great post and thank you for sharing! I will have to try those picks out, I love makeup!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Those real techniques brushes are really good!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love these types of posts!! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Nice favorites :-) I still need to try those RT brushes, I keep putting it off.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!