woensdag 10 juli 2013

July Wish List

Hi ladies,
every month I have a little wish list filled with all kinds of things I would like to buy. This can be anything: beauty, home décor, style or personal things. I always enjoy reading other wish lists and I also enjoy sharing mine!
July Wish List

The first product is a Chanel nail polish in Holiday. I'm obsessed with this colour, because it is fun and classic. I made a look featuring this nail polish. However I'm still on the fence about this polish, as Chanel polishes seem to chip quickly. If you know a dupe, please share!
I love wearing dresses during the warmer months. This dress is by French connection. I think this dress is so pretty, because the colour is vibrant and the style is classic. Just perfect!
I heard so many great reviews about La Roche Posay Serozinc. I can't wait to try it.
During the warmer months I love wearing a simple, glowy mak-up look. I think the lip glosses from Clarins would be the perfect addition to my collection, because the colours are so natural, the formula isn't sticky and it nourishes the lips. 
I'm trying to not use make-up wipes daily, because these are bad for the skin. So I want to buy some wash cloths to use instead. I heard that the wash cloths from Primark are good. 
The last product is another La Roche Posay item. Their SPF protection line is really good and I've always enjoyed using it. I'm curious to try the oil version, especially since I'm loving oils so much lately!

I would love to hear some of your products on your whislist!
xoxo
Suzanne

6 opmerkingen:

  1. I love that Chanel nail lacquer! It's the perfect shade and I love the name.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That dress IS pretty! Great for summer.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love the red French Connection dress! Perfect with a pair of nude heels/sandals:)!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Can't go wrong with lippies from Clarins. :-) Love that dress too!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. that chanel nail polish color is so pretty. thanks for sharing!

    ps - check out my awesome Jack Rogers giveaway!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!