maandag 22 juli 2013

July Favourites

Hi ladies,
I've changed up my make-up routine as the weather is getting warmer. During these warmer days I prefer a glowy, simple look. Here are some of the beauty products I use to accomplish this.

Make-up
I don't like to wear foundation, because I always feel like it is going to melt of my face. Therefore I prefer wearing the Urban Decay 24/7 concealer and I set it with the Stay Matte powder from Rimmel London.
To achieve the glowy look I love, I use the cool liquid powder from Mac. I love using this powder as a highlighter and as an eye shadow. On the lips I use one of the lip crayons for a beautiful glossy finish without being too sticky.


❤ Fragrance
I love using fragrance mists during the warmer months. They feel so lovely and light. My current favourite is Pure Seduction from Victoria's Secret. If I want to wear a perfume I use L'eau de ChloƩ. This is a lovely fresh and feminine scent.


❤ Other
I really enjoy using dry shampoo during the summer months to give my hair extra volume. I love using the John Frieda dry shampoo from their Volume line.

At night I've been using the Clinique DDML+ cream. It is really light and gives a lot of moisture, which is ideal for summer.

What do you like to change in your routine during the summer months?
xoxo
Suzanne

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Love the Victoria's Secret fragrances :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You should try the Victoria's Secret dry shampoo. It's seriously the best!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Light and easy is what we say for summer!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

  4. What about following each other?
    just let me know
    http://katrineshwed.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I've been looking for a new summer fragrance... I'll have to try that one out!
    xx
    Here&Now
    Enter my $50 J.Crew giftcard giveaway!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Thanks for sharing these great products.

    Sofia

    Stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!