woensdag 26 juni 2013

June Favourites

Hi ladies,
June is almost over, so we're halfway trough the year! Today I wanted to share what I've been loving during this past month.

June Favourites
1. Zara Home White Jasmine Air Freshener Sticks
Mine is unfortunately almost finished, but I enjoyed this scent so much. It's a fresh floral scent, which makes it perfect for this time of year!

2. Mac Paint Pot in Bare Study
I love wearing cream eye shadows all year round. However during the summer months, I use cream shadows on their own. I think it gives such a fresh look, especially with the bare study paint pot.
3. Clinique foundation
It is perfect for warmer days, since it doesn't feel like it is going to melt of your face! I just finished this foundation, so if you have any recommendations I would love the read them!
4. Nuxe Rêve de Miel Lip Balm 

This lipbalm hydrates my lips really well and it looks so simple and fresh on the lips.
5. Herôme Exit Damage Nails
I've been trying to take better care of my hands and nails and this helped a lot. I use this oil as a treatment and everyday to hydrate around the nails.
6. Becca Radiant primer 

As written above, I've been loving a glowy and 'natural' look. This primer is light weight and gives a beautiful subtle glow to the skin.
xoxo

6 opmerkingen:

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!