vrijdag 22 februari 2013

Friday's Fancies: Red Carpet Ready

Hi ladies, 
this week's theme is all about the perfect look to be "Red Carpet Ready". I rarely get the opportunity to wear a gorgeous gown, so I really enjoyed looking for my perfect princess dress.
Dress like a princess
After I had picked this stunning dress, I found a picture showing that both Princess Catherine and Blair Waldorf, the Park Avenue Princess, wore similar dresses :) This makes my dress the ultimate princess dress! Especially because I absolutely love Kate's style, as you have seen in my outfit crush.

If you would like to see more Red Carpet outfits, click the banner below.
 Have a nice weekend!
xoxo
Suzanne 

9 opmerkingen:

  1. oh I LOVE that dress - I remember when Kate wore it and I fell in love!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Anything Blair Waldorf wears is perfect in my book :) Good choice girl!

    Alex
    Nine to Five

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. That dress is so pretty. It's a princess dress indeed.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is just gorgeous! And love the inspiration photos too!! I'm working on moving some furniture around in my makeup room so I hope to have a video soon. :-)

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. The color of this dress is just stunning! Beautiful outfit :)

    xoxo April
    www.amoorella.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Soo lovely, it really does remind me of Kate's beautiful blush-colored dress!
    xx, Emily
    http://soanthro.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. This Dress is just Perfection.

    XX,
    Jenny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!