zaterdag 19 januari 2013

Tag- You're It!

Hi ladies,
I was tagged by Natasha to do this tag! Thank you :)

This tag has the following rules:
Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
Set 11 questions for the 11 people you tag. (However, I didn't tag 11 people!)
Mention the blog who tagged you.



Natasha's questions:
1. What was your dream job as a child?

I always wanted to be a princess :)

2.What is your dream job now?

My current dream job is being a teacher.

3.What is your current job?

I'm a French high school teacher.
What can I say? I love my job! :)
4.How often do you paint your nails?

I love painting my nails and I can't stand chipped nails. So, I paint my nails every two to three days.

5.What is something you want to try harder at this year? 
Finishing Make Out 2013
6.What is your favourite way to spend a day off?
Taking a bath, reading a magazine, having brunch, ...
7.What country do you currently live in?
I live in the Netherlands.

8.What is your background/ heritage?

I'm 100% Dutch.

9.What is your proudest accomplishment?
Before I wanted to become a teacher, I studied International Business and Languages. This is a four year bachelor, but I got the degree in three years.
10.Have you ever broken a bone? If so, which?
Fortunately, I have never broken a bone!

11.Do you prefer sweet or salty snacks?

I love all kinds of snacks, salty or sweet :)


My questions:
1.Why did you started blogging?
2.What is your favourite thing about blogging?
3.What kind of posts would you like to do more on your blog?
4.What kind of posts do you like reading on blogs?
5.What is your favourite beauty product?
6.What is your favourite beauty brand?
7.What is your favourite colour to wear on your nails during fall and winter? 
8.What is your favourite colour to wear on you nails during spring and summer?
9.What is your favourite colour to wear this spring and summer?
10.What is going to be your must have this spring and summer?
11.What are your favourite tags?

I tag everyone who wants to do this tag and the following bloggers:
Her Late Night Cravings
Art Evolve
Styled by Laura
Curvy Life
101 Things I love
long distance loving
Isabel Berges
Babblings and More
Blanc et Noir
Hope you are having a great weekend!
xoxo
Suzanne

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Ahahah I think everyone wants to be a princess.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you for tagging me :D This was fun to read!! :D I still want to be a Disney princess! XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. So fun! It was great to learn more about you! Thanks for tagging us!
    Briana @ babblingsandmore.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!