zondag 13 januari 2013

Project 10 pan: finished!

Hi ladies!
I finally finished my first project pan. Since my last update I finished my Gosh primer, my The Body Shop lipstick and my Catrice gel eyeliner dried out. 
Click here if you would like to see the beginning of this project pan, my first update, my second update or third update!

At first, I wanted to do another Project 10 Pan and continue doing Project Pans throughout 2013. However I think I'm going to do weekly or monthly make-up baskets! Shades of Kassie does these all the time and they are a lot of fun. 

A weekly make-up basket means that I will make a basket filled with make-up that I'm going to use that week. Every week I will have to change out the products. So I will have a new make-up basket every week! 

I'm not sure whether I will do these weekly, every other week  or monthly. What do you ladies think I should do?

All I need now is a cute basket :)


xoxo
Suzanne

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Congratulations on finishing!!! Maybe do the baskets weekly otherwise you might get tired of things.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That is awesome!! Finishing products is so satisfying, and I think the make-up basket is a really good idea! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great idea! We love when Kassie shows her makeup baskets! And congrats on finishing up your products. It feels so good!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Congrats on finishing! I am doing a project 20 pan and a 17 bottle. I think the monthly basket would be your best bet at finishing things up quickly. thecrazyhousegirlfriend.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!