dinsdag 29 januari 2013

January empties 2013

Hi ladies!
I thought that my empties from last month couldn't be topped, because I finished 13 items in December. However this month I finished even more products. 
 This month I finished 16 items!

The Body Shop "Stretch Mark Improver" Body Lotion
This is a very old body lotion that is no longer available, because The Body Shop discontinued the whole Body Focus-line. I actually had bought 3 body lotions from this line and they all smell terrible! I already finished one a few months ago, so now I only have one more left. Wish me luck! :)

❤ Catrice Gel Eyeliner in 020 I'ts Mambo no. 2
I really liked the colour of this brown gel eyeliner from Catrice. It is a very dark brown with a slight metallic look to it. I like wearing dark brown eyeliner, because it looks a bit "softer" then black. However I will not repurchase this gel eyeliner, because I realized that I don't like to apply gel eyeliner.


Etos Shower Gel ( Store brand)

❤ Fa Mini Deodorant. 

I always have a few mini deodorants, because I think they are so handy to travel with, or for in my handbag. 

The Body Shop Colourglide Lip 14 
This lipstick will definitely be repurchased! I really enjoyed using it, because number 14 is such a versatile colour. Also the packaging looks really sleek and stayed this way even though I travelled with it. I hate it when packages wear off!

❤ Gosh Soft 'n Shine lip balm
I love these tinted lip balms from Gosh! I have been using these for many years and I will continue to repurchase them. The packaging is super sleek and the letters don't come off after travelling with it. 

❤ Lush Tea Tree Water
I really enjoyed using this as a toner and to refresh my face. If you don't have a lush near you, I think that the Tea Tree line form The Body Shop gives a similar idea. 

❤  Gosh Velvet Touch foundation primer
This primer is a colourless foundation primer. However I used this foundation primer mostly as a eyeshadow primer. Like all Gosh products, this item was really nice as well. I really like the Gosh brand!

❤ Burberry Brit Perfume
Burberry Brit is one of my all time favourites! If you would like to know more about this perfume and my other favourites, click here

❤ L'Oréal Cleansing Milk to Toner
This is a L'Oréal product that I received while I was working for L'Oréal. This is a cleansing milk that would change into a toner. This product is no longer available.

❤ Etos Mini Sunscreen spf 30 (store brand)
I use sunscreen everyday to protect my skin. I sometimes use is as my day moisturiser! 

❤ Lush Imperialis 
I regret buying this moisturiser from Lush. For me, it just didn't work. The product is very liquid and that makes it hard to travel with. Also, it didn't moisturise my skin enough. The daily moisturiser that I'm currently using is Embryolisse, which I got in Paris. If you would like to see my French skincare haul, click here!

❤ Labello Lip Gloss
I really like the tube packaging of lip glosses. As for the product itself, this lip gloss was fine. But I would not repurchase it.

❤ Andrélon Leave-In Conditioner
As I have finished all of my regular conditioners, I wanted to finish all of my leave-in conditioners and hair masks. So, I have been using these products as a conditioner.

❤ Kruidvat Conditioner Fruity Botanicals (store brand)
This is my favourite conditioner line! I love the scent of these conditioners. I definitely want to try out the shampoo line and will repurchase this conditioner after I have finished all of my leave-in conditioners and hair masks.

❤ After Bath Body Lotion in Coconut 
I got this body lotion while I was on holiday in Napa Valley. This product was nice to use because of its pump. The actual product is a bit too liquid and took a long time to sink into the skin. However, the scent is so lovely and takes me back to Napa Valley every time I smell it!


Hope you are having a lovely week!
xoxo
Suzanne

16 opmerkingen:

  1. I've tried some hair and skin products from lush and all were very disappointing. I'll just stick to getting bath bombs from them and that's it.

    Great post!
    Shia
    World According to Shia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I don't know how you do it woman! I only finished 8.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Haha! I think I won't finish as many next month though! :)
      xoxo

      Verwijderen
  3. Great job! You are finishing stuff up like crazy! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. You finished loads x

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I have been dying to try some of these products!!!
    And I love this idea of empties. Super cute idea!!!

    Happy Wednesday!

    Redheaded Daybook

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. You go girl!! That is awesome!! You finished a ton of stuff! Feels good, doesn't it? :-)

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Hi Suzanne...
    I use Body Focus and Colorglide also..
    I love The Body Shop
    I am following you, would you follow me back dear? :)
    nothingelsebutelsza.blogspot.com
    God Bless

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Nice blog :)

    Http://Fashioneiric.Blogspot.Com

    Coline !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. congrats on finishing up all of them! you inspired me to start using up all of my products haha!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I love your blog thank for your advices, maybe we can follow each other if you want to :)

    www.ladyparisienne.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!