donderdag 6 december 2012

Holiday Countdown: Stocking Stuffers (for her)


Hi ladies!
These are some of my favourite stocking stuffers. Hopefully this inspires you to full your stockings with some cute presents :)


stocking stuffer for her

1. Nail polish by Butter London
These Nail polishes are great and such a treat!
  
2. Scented candle 
I love burning scented candles, especially during the winter season.

3. Cookbook by Jamie Oliver 
I could really use some inspiration in the kitchen. This book could be a great help!

4. WetnWild eyeshadow palettes 
Ever since MakeupByTiffanyD talked about these eye shadow palettes, I've been wanting to try them.

5. Cute (Chrismas) Pajamas 
 Need I say more? :)

6. Nuxe oil 
This is such a lovely luxurious product! I already wrote a review here.

7. Cute and warm gloves 
To keep me warm and cosy :)

8. French magazine 
I always love to read foreign magazines, especially French magazines.

9. Body care products
I love the holiday collection of The Body Shop! I already have the Vanilla Spice scent and I love the Cranberry Joy scent.

What are your favourite stocking stuffers?
xoxo Suzanne

1 opmerking:

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!