zaterdag 8 december 2012

Haul from Paris

Hi ladies,
I already showed my French Pharmacy haul and so I wanted to show you what else I bought. As I've said, I didn't buy a lot, because I had just cleaned out my closet. 

Before we left for Paris, I had looked at all the different shops they had in Paris. Therefore I already knew what I wanted to get and I did buy some great things!

The first shop we went to, was Banana Republic.
I think this store has great pieces. I wanted to get one piece, which is this aubergine wrap top
I also bought a beautiful piece at Massimo Dutti, which is this foulard with "paisley print border"
I love the colours so much and it is such a versatile piece.
At Ladurée I got a cute box with some delicious macarons, of which two are "rose", two "chocolate milk" and four "vanille". I got four of the "vanille", because J. loves these!
When we were standing in the Ladurée shop at Printemps, I got seduced to buy a beautiful bag with the Ladurée logo on it. I already saw myself using it at work, as a small weekend bag for little trips,... While I was talking to the sales lady, I found out that the bag was actually a cool bag! At that point I didn't care that it was a cool bag and I just wanted it :) Nobody needs to know that my weekend bag is actually a cool bag!
Hope you are having a great week!

xoxo
Suzanne

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Loving the color of that top! And you are right, no one needs to know exactly what that bag is supposed to be used for...:-)

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!