vrijdag 28 december 2012

Friday's Fancies: new year's finest

Hi ladies,
I always get a little nervous when the new year approaches. There are so many opportunities, changes and new blessings that a new year can bring. When I think about my life last year, it has changed tremendously! I'm sure that next year I will look back at 2013 and I will think the same. Especially because I have so many great ideas, trips and goals planned for 2013. But before we get into that, let's celebrate the amazing year of 2012! Cheers to that :)

NYE

Check out the banner below for more NYE outfit inspiration!

Are you excited for the new year?

xoxo
Suzanne

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Cheers to that outfit! And sounds like 2013 is already panning out to be a wonderful year :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So cute! Hope you have a great NYE!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love the red and gold sparkle for new years! Best of luck and lots of joy in the new year!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love the polka dots -- such a fun idea for NYE!

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. what a super cute fit!
    and i love navy this season.
    so classy :)

    happy friday!

    Redheaded Daybook

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This outfit is adorable, and I love the addition of the sparkly collar! Happy 2013!!
    xx, Emily
    http://soanthro.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I LOVE THAT OUTFIT - esp. the nail polish! Hope your holidays are going well and that you have a great NYE - esp. in that outfit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I'm loving the polkadots and pleats!! Super cute!!

    Wishing you and incredible 2013!

    xx, Jordan
    opal-and-violet.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Cute outfit! I hope you have a great new years eve! :)

    Cheers!
    Aliah
    http://aliahsschreibblog.blogspot.de/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. So cute! Reminds me a bit of Blair from Gossip Girl. I hope you had wonderful holiday season and wishing you many blessings in 2013. Toodles, Clare

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!