woensdag 26 december 2012

Cosy Winter Must-haves

Hi ladies,
"Oh the weather outside is frightful..."I just love to get warm and cosy during this season! I think it is important to make my home a place to relax and to get comfy. So, here are some of my must-haves to brighten up my cold-weather cool :)

My first must-have is a chunky knit cardigan or sweater. I think this is the first step to get all comfy!

Off course, we shouldn't forget our feet. I usually wear Nice warm slippers or socks for my cold feet :)

I love decorating my home! I think that lovely candles add some cosiness instantly.

I love my hot water bottle. I've been making one every night!

Tea is my favourite drink during the cold months. I especially love vanilla and cinnamon apple.

What do you do during this season to get warm and cosy at home?

Hope you had a great Christmas!
xoxo
Suzanne

3 opmerkingen:

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!