donderdag 29 november 2012

Project pan: update #3

Hi ladies!
I finished a few products in the past two weeks, 
so I wanted to give you an update on my project pan :)
I finished this elf Mineral Moisturising Lip Tint SPF 8 in pink. I really liked using it, because it is very moisturising and it has a bit of a sweet flavour. Also, this colour gave me a nice subtle tint.
I also finished this lipgloss. There's a little bit in the tube, but it is impossible to get out!
I'm going to replace these two products with a Labello Shine and Care Lipgloss and another elf Mineral Moisturising Lip Tint SPF 8, but in the colour Berry.
I'm almost done with this elf studio blush in candid coral. It's really difficult to work with, so I will be glad when I'm done with this blush!
I also finished this Rimmel Extra Super Lash mascara. It's not a fantastic mascara, so I wouldn't buy it again. However, the formula did get better after it got a little dryer. 
I chose this Essence Multi Action mascara to replace the Rimmel mascara. I already had this mascara in my collection and I quite like it. 

I'm really excited that it is going so well! The only original products I got left are a Catrice gel eyeliner in Mambo n 02, The Bodyshop Lipstick in 14, the Rimmel concealer and Gosh Velvet Foundation Primer.

xoxo
Suzanne

1 opmerking:

  1. Great job! You managed to finish a lot in 2 weeks. Keep up the good work!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!