dinsdag 13 november 2012

Project pan: update # 2

Hi Ladies!

I wanted to update you on my project pan. I haven't finished anything since the last time I updated you, however there have been some changes... :) 

I added a lighter foundation to my project pan, 
because the other foundation is too dark. Now I mix the two together. 

The new foundation is from Catrice Infinite Matt in the color 010. I already had this foundation and I really like it. It gives good coverage and it is very buildable.
I decided to depot my e.l.f. Mineral Moisturizing Lip Tint spf 8 in Pink, because the lip balm kept breaking off. 
I also decided to depot my lipstick in number 14 from The Body Shop, because It was too hard for me to get the product out. I was so surprised how much product was still in the packaging!

This lipstick is from the Colourglide Lip Colour line. 
After depotting The Body Shop lipstick, I was curious how much concealer I had left. So I also depotted my Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer. 
Then I got all excited and depotted my Gosh Velvet Touch Foundation Primer :)
I have been using this e.l.f. blush in candid coral everyday. I really hope this blush will be finished by the end of November!
This lipgloss is on its last legs. Hopefully it will be in my next Empties post :)
I'm always super excited when I almost finished a product, aren't you?

Hope you are doing well!
xoxo
Suzanne

3 opmerkingen:

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!