vrijdag 2 november 2012

Project Pan Make-up update

Hi Ladies,
I wanted to give you an update on my project 10 pan. 
It is going really well and I already finished one item! However, I do find it difficult to use the same products all the time. I normally like to switch it up :)

Here is an update on some of the products.
I'm almost done with this e.l.f. blush. It really motivates me to see more pan and less blush!
The concealer and lipstick are nearly finished. Though the gel eyeliner may take me a bit longer...
I almost finished this lipbalm from elf. I will be happy to finish it, because it keeps breaking off whenever I use it.
This is the foundation that I am using, because the Bourjois foundation is finished. I'm so excited I already finished one product!


Hope you are all doing well.
xoxo
Suzanne

4 opmerkingen:

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!