maandag 26 november 2012

Parisian Fashion

Hi ladies,
this past weekend I went to Paris and I had a great time :)
I wanted to share some of the fashion I saw while I was in Paris, because I always like to know what different women wear in different cities. This always inspires me.
Almost every woman had a Longchamp in Le Pliage. Populair colors: brown, olive green, black, dark red and emerald green.

A lot of women wore hats. I saw several women wear an akubra hat (above), but there were many other hats. E.g. the top hat and the fedora hat.

Even though it wasn't that cold, everybody was wearing beautiful thick scarves.

Studded boots were sold everywhere and a lot of women and girls were wearing them.

I always thought that Ladurée was something that only tourists would buy. However, in Paris I saw a lot of Ladurée bags being carried by French women.

Many French women wear (faux) fur coats or (faux) fur long gilets. 

I hope this inspires you as much as it has inspired me!

xoxo
Suzanne

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Longchamp bags are great! They're super easy to keep clean!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love all of them and I want all of them!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love this post!! I have a faux fur leopard coat and some chunky knit scarves and studded boots...I'd fit right in! :-)

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!